Full Stack Developer - Mid level
Develop and maintain web applications, ensuring high performance, responsiveness, and reliability.
Customize and extend WordPress themes and plugins to meet project requirements.
Develop custom WordPress themes and plugins from scratch or modify existing ones.
Experience with e-commerce platforms and integration.
Strong understanding of Core Php, Arrays, Website Hooks Opps Concept, Custom Form, Payment Integrations, WooCommerce Hooks, jQuery, Ajax).
Stay up to date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices in WordPress development.
Implement and integrate third-party APIs, services, and libraries to enhance application functionality.
Qualification & Experience:
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer, with a minimum of 2 to 3 years.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
100k - 120k
09:00 PM to 06:00 AM
Gulshan e Iqbal, Karachi
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google AdWords' experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and